This embroidery tool is 100% ergonomic thanks to the hose that is the main element of this tool. It allows you to adjust the height and position to your wishes and according to your seat.
Very simple to use, it will only take a few seconds to set it up.
You can easily put on and remove your work with the clamp while being able to be turned 360° to help you throughout your creative process.
Good conditions for body and mind
Embroidery has meditative effects. Focusing on your work you will not see time passing and we quickly let ourselves be caught up in time. Hence the importance of working in good conditions with good tools:
- A well-lit workspace is essential, with, if possible, a white light not to alter the colors of the work you are working on.
- A comfortable chair to keep your back straight. I personally opted for an ergonomic kneeling chair, which forces us to maintain a straight posture.
- A good support to maintain its embroidery hoop allowing to have free hands, to be able to work easily and keep a good posture. The advantage of the support I propose to you is that it is easily adaptable to your seat, at the height of your workspace and that it is handled with ease.
The vice at its base allows it to be fixed firmly. The tool will be well held at its base and will not move while you embroider.
The work can be turned 360° thanks to the metal hose, leaving the possibility to adjust its height according to its seat and work easily and intuitively.
The clamp allows you to keeps the work firmly and without damaging thanks to the small crampons located inside.
The tool takes up very little space because it can be wrapped on itself to be transported and is very light.
The story behind the stand
This project started from a finding of a problem that I was able to meet after having embroidered for several years.
I started to embroider, like most of you with a classic wooden embroidery stand that can be found in most merceries.
I used several different ones but there was always a problem. Supports that take up a lot of space, that do not hold in place while working, non-adjustable height causing back or neck pain, transport not practical…
Taking into account these negative aspects I set out to find the ideal holder for my hoop on the internet. After all, embroidery has existed for so long that it was impossible for me to imagine that something so simple and practical could not exist.
So I looked long and wide but there was always something that didn’t suit me.
One day, during a conversation with my tinkerer father, I asked him if he could make me a custom embroidery holder to meet my expectations.
Some time later he brings me back this practical tool that meets all my expectations in terms of work ergonomics.
● The vice at its base allows it to be fixed firmly.
● The work can be turned 360° thanks to the metal hose, leaving the possibility to adjust its height according to its seat.
● On the upper part, the clamp, keeps the work firmly and without damaging thanks to the small crampons located inside.
● It can be rolled on itself to be transported without taking up space.